- Settlement of all fees are payable on arrival, unless otherwise agreed.
- Prices are per day, commencing on the day of arrival. A full day will be charged for afternoon collections. Your pet's
accommodation will be available for your use from 8.00am on your arrival day until the closing time on your day of departure. See Arrival & Collection for opening and closing times.
- For new customers wishing to book during busy periods we require 50% of the cost of boarding as a non-refundable deposit to secure a booking. The settlement of the balance is to be made in full on your pet's arrival. Booking with a deposit and a completed booking form secures availability.
- Payment will be required in full for the total period reserved, regardless of an early return.
- Any pet not collected by closing time will be subject to a charge of one extra day's boarding unless we are given prior notice.
- We accept cash or cheque only.
- There is no price reduction when own food is supplied
- Any additional costs incurred must be settled on collection.
- We reserve the right to revise our prices when necessary.
- If immediate Veterinary attention is required, the nearest available vet will be used and the charge added to the account if necessary. For other veterinary purposes the owners vets will be used and billed direct by their vet.
- Any vets' fees incurred for treatment of pre-existing conditions must be settled by the owner at the time of collection.
- If the dog/cat is at the vets' any outstanding veterinary fees must be settled prior to removal.
- The insurance will only cover veterinary treatment for an illness that has occurred at Mosside Kennels and Cattery or that first shows clinical signs within a maximum of 72 hours of leaving the kennels.
- Receipts for veterinary treatment must be submitted to our insurance company within 21 days of treatment.
- Although every possible care will be given, no responsibility will be accepted for LOSS, INJURY or DEATH of any pet.
- Inoculation certificates must be shown on arrival and left with us for the duration of your pet's stay.
- All dogs must be fully inoculated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Para Influenza, Leptospiriosis, Infectious
Tracheobronchitis and must have had a booster injection within the previous twelve months.
- Cats must be fully inoculated against Feline Leukaemia, Feline Enteritis, Feline Chlamydia and Feline Influenza.
- In the event of an animal not being collected or boarding fees not being paid, the proprietor may dispose of the animal
concerned after giving 14 days notice to the owner, or his representative at their last known address.
- Everything your car or dog requires for his/her stay at Mosside is provided. We have a plentiful supply of toys. If you want to bring toys, please do not bring anything precious or anything you would not wish to lose. The kennels are cleaned out every day and toys are easily lost when the bedding is changed.
- Our peak periods are Easter, Summer & Christmas/New Year.
- We require two weeks' notice of a change to the booking period during our peak periods.
Arrival & Collections
Our collection and delivery times are as follows:
- We are open daily with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years' Day. Opening Times for pick up and drop off are 8.00 am to 10.30 am and 4pm to 6pm (Summer); 3pm to 5pm (Winter). Viewing times are between 10.30am and 11.30 am or by prior arrangement.
- We do not give cash refunds.